Terms and Conditions for Ruby Print N Pack Printing Services
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the services provided by Ruby Print N Pack, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you may not access the website or use any services.
2. Orders and Payments
- All orders placed through our website are subject to availability and acceptance.
- Prices are as quoted on the website and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Payment is required at the time of placing an order. We accept [list accepted payment methods, e.g., credit cards, PayPal].
3. Returns and Refunds
- We strive for customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us immediately after receiving your order to discuss a return or refund.
- Customized or personalized items are non-refundable in workmanship or materials.
4. Intellectual Property
All content and materials available on the Ruby Print N Pack website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and data compilations, are the property of Ruby Print N Pack and are protected by copyright laws.
5. Limitation of Liability
Ruby Print N Pack shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your use or inability to use the services; (b) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information stored therein.
6. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mumbai Jurisdiction, without regard to its conflict of law principles.